VSI is one of the leading international subtitling and dubbing companies, offering English and foreign-language versioning services, such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation. Having our head office in London’s West End, as well as dedicated facilities in the world’s major media hubs, enables us to provide world-class services to our extensive portfolio of clients, including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate sectors.
We are looking for freelance dubbing directors to work on exciting live action and animation series and features, overseeing dubbing recordings in UK English, contributing to the casting process by suggesting and approving voice talents, and providing on-the-spot innovative solutions to lip-sync script adaptation challenges.
This is a great opportunity for creative individuals to help shape an interesting growing trend in the localisation market, bringing high quality foreign content to UK audiences in their own language whilst maintaining the editorial integrity of the original.
- British English at native speaker level
- Previous experience in managing, casting and directing dubbing talents would be a distinct advantage
- Acting/Directing background required
- Creative vision and sensitivity to work with stories and acting talent, to bring them to life
- Working relationships with dubbing actors in the UK market
- Knowledge of ProTools and mixing would be a bonus, as well as an understanding of dubbing software such as VoiceQ
- Lip-sync script adaptation skills and fluency in one/multiple foreign languages would be a distinct advantage
- Flexibility to adapt to schedules in order to meet client’s deadlines
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.